Precision Light and Air will be showcasing SmartDiver, automatic mud diver for level measurement in thickeners, clarifiers and CCD’s. SmartDiver also provides tank profiling (suspended solids vs depth).
These measurements have greatly contributed to the optimization of our client’s thickener control and have resulted in:
- Reduction of flocculant consumption
- Increased underflow density
- Enhanced overflow clarity
- Reduction of sliming or flare events
- Reduction/elimination of rake bogging
Visit us at booth 210 to discuss how the SmartDiver can help to make your process more efficient.
Sunday, February 25, 2024 to Wednesday, February 28, 2024
Phoenix Convention Center, 100 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
MINEXCHANGE 2024 SME Annual Conference & Expo is the only conference dedicated to all disciplines of mining engineering. Featuring a wide variety of technical sessions and speakers combined with our expansive exhibit hall, MINEXCHANGE attracts thousands of mining professionals from around the world.
As a four-day interdisciplinary educational experience – including a premier three-day, technical program – the SME Annual Conference & Expo is widely recognized as the most distinguished forum for the publication of multidisciplinary mining research. Additionally, the expansive Expo provides close-up views of the latest in mining technology and innovations, providing hands-on opportunities for creative collaboration with leading industry vendors.
- Do you have problems with your thickener underflow densities and/or overflow clarity with solids to the overflow?
- Are you having issues with thickener performance, or do you want to look at ways for improving thickener throughput?
See a SmartDiver demo in Booth 210!
Discuss how bed level measurements can help.
Contact our Mining Instrumentation Specialists, Matt Smith, PLA and Greg Martin, PTI. PLA has a good story to tell with bed level measurements being able to help with control of both concentrate and tailings thickeners.